Saturday, January 31, 2009

Staying Busy...

We're almost half-way through a seven month deployment. I try to stay busy- with work, with friends, with Japanese lessons, running and whatever else I can find to occupy my time! I feel so fortunate to have such great friends here to keep me busy!!!

From going to the butterfly park with Amanda and her daughter Cayce, running 10K's with my friend Susie, or celebrating birthdays with Amber, Amy and Miranda... I am thankful to each of them for making the last 3 months fly by.



Me and Susie at the Futenma 10K (we both won first place for our age group)


Me and Amber at the O'Club for Miranda's birthday

Me and Amanda's daughter, Cayce, at Tinseltown

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awww....you posted a pic of us!! Halfway done...isn't that a great feeling?? And maybe I will join the10k run with you guys in March...or not!!